For those unfamiliar, Jeffrey has been extensively involved in the
ColdFusion Community for years, contributing articles, writing blog
posts, and helping out where ever he could. He has also proven himself
as a rock solid Flex developer, and was recently added to the Flex group
of Adobe Community Experts.

In other words, he's on the up-and-up. Don't judge him on the site
design, he's a programmer/developer;)

Steve "Cutter" Blades
Adobe Certified Professional
Advanced Macromedia ColdFusion MX 7 Developer
http://blog.cutterscrossing.com