Check out PopUpManager, Alert and States.

________________________________

From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of khan.ibraheem
Sent: Monday, March 31, 2008 2:39 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] New Question: User Interface

Hello,

I am now trying to develop a simple user interface. What I want when I
click start, a new window appears.

So I think what I should so is:
1) hide all current components that are visible
2) allow the component I want to show when the button is clicked(or
certain action is taken).

I am thinking to create component for every different screen. This way
it will be easy for me to manage it.

Is this the only way or there is any better way to do it ?

What is recommended way for creating user interface which have
switching among different screens(having different components).

Any material, in form of tutorials or examples, would be highly
appreciated.

Thanks.