Sorry I misread your post... I thought you had trouble installing Adobe AIR
but you want the debug which is the part I missed :p

I think this alpha version that's installed now is debug... when it goes
final... it no longer will be debug but that will come with the AIR SDK.

and during the installtion don't pass any arguments. I can see your passing
"-h". I didn't pass any... I don't know what "-h" does so I'm assuming here