No, I'm doing it with the template html file.  I've double-checked the html
source in my browser after running and they're all there.  I've added the
url=woo code in four places: the AC_FL function, the embed
src="...swf?url=woo", the <param "flashvars" value="url=woo...", and the
FlashVars="url=woo".

I'm sure it's probably not supposed to be in that many places, but I kept
seeing different instructions and none of them have worked as of yet.  I'm
using Flex 3.