The selectedChild property returns a Container.  I am trying to get a
reference to the actual Module object that is currently loaded and
contained in that tab.

The reason I need the actual module object is that I am using it as a
key in a Dictionary.  I will need to access this Dictionary from the
main Application.  Therefore, I somehow need to get a reference to
the module loaded in memory.  Calling selectedChild just gives me the
Container, not the object.

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Bob Wohl" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> <http://livedocs.adobe.com/flex/3/html/help.html?
content=navigators_3.html>

> the tab navigator is tied to a viewStack, so can't you use the
> veiwstackID.selectedChild?
>

> hth
> B.
>

> On undefined, guitarguy555 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> >   I have a TabContainer and each tab contains a different module.
When a