All,

Thanks for the replies on Clendar / Schedule controls. I've looked at them and
so far they are overkill for what I'm trying to do. I'm basically prototyping a
simple scheduling app that needs to display a monthly view of zero-to-four
"items" in each day. This is basically my first flex app and I come from the
Windows / ActiveX / C++ world. The use needs to be able to click on a "day" and
enter or delete one or more of the items. A 5x7 grid of TextAreas may work or
even just Button controls would be easy. Any ideas or samples of what I'm doing
here? Just a basic screen with a 5x7 grid representing a month with the ability
to click and add/delete items in each cell/grid for the month.

Thanks a bunch,

Tom