Hi, I've got an application that needs to access several different web
services via the Flex DS (whichever version) proxy service (they don't
have crossdomain policies). The environment is that the FDS server
accesses some of these on its "local" network (albeit other side of the
world) and some are external. The FDS server must go via a web proxy to
get to the external web services. Now, I see the <service
id="proxy-service" ...> tag can contain details of an external proxy
server in <properties><external-proxy><server> and <port>, but it seems
to be an all-or-nothing deal, there is no property I can find like the
normal "exclude these local addresses" type setting that you get in most
proxy setup situations, like IE or Firefox. I tried creating a new
<service> with the same class and different proxy settings, but Tomcat
chokes on loading with "Cannot add a Service type that is already
registered with the MessageBroker".

Any ideas?

Cheers, Tim

Tim Stewart
Solution Architect
Tel: \+61 2 9976 4500  ext. 2032 Fax: \+61 2 9976 5055
Mobile : 0424 225924
Web: www.avoka.com  Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<<newavoka_logo_email.jpg>>