> I think that I know why it is happening - when I do the Export release
>  build this smart thing also copies ./php directory from bin-debug.

If you look through the bugs related to "Export Release Version" (the
component your bug is filed under) you'll see one from the beta period
(from an internal user who knows the source code) about exposing
properties for what files are copied during the export. Basically, it
reads as if they hard-coded some file types (probably those generated
by the db wizard, like PHP) and never got around to exposing it
properly.

Is this component of Flex Builder open-source? I found the class files
that relate to exporting the release build, but there's no source or
configuration files (other than localization xml).

Troy.