Hi,

I am new to this group, and I do not know if this is the right place
to post, but I have been told it is a nice Flex community here.

I'd like to put some interest of the community onto some AIR
application I have created, which is a non-commercial and conceptual
idea, of searching, playing back and downloading YouTube videos on the
desktop.

The FLVPlayer is a non-commercial, conceptual AIR application,
intended to simplify the video transfers from YouTube to computers and
mobile devices like IPhone, IPod, smartphones. It provides the
functionality to download videos onto PC, MAC or Linux and transfer
them to the device later on, so the device's bandwidth is not used
later to stream videos. Other useful functionality, is a video
playback. It has been built with Adobe AIR and Papervision3D.

I am very interested on the community feedback. Does this have a
chance to get popular? Is You Tube going to send a bunch of lawyers to
 me?

This is the installation link:

http://www.riaforge.co.uk/projects/flvplayer/

Best Regards to all Flex developers out there!!!

Robert