http://www.ziddu.com/download.php?uid=aaqdm5apZbKgluKnYaqhkZSpXqqfnZim1

----- Original Message ----
From: grimmwerks <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, 6 April, 2008 3:19:44 AM
Subject: [flexcoders] weird NumericStepper question / script

I've got 4 NumericSteppers; and the problem I'm having is one I can't
get my head 'round: the values of all the NumericSteppers have to add
up to 100.

On the whole I could easily check via a 'submit' button if they don't
addup, but I'd like to check on any of the stepper's 'change' function
-- what I was thinking was:

As a one is going up, the maximum of all the others goes down in a
cycle (ie if someone is putting numB, then C then D -- they're max
slowly goes down.

If the max value of a numeric stepper meets the current value of that
stepper, and there's no more 'room' -- then the user can't keep
increasing the size of the current numeric.

Is this making sense? In other words, how does one tie in the value of
one stepper with another to equal 100. Sure, having 2 steppers makes
it easier somewhat, but with 4 I don't know how best to pay attention
to them all while still keeping the numbers validating.

I'd appreciate any thoughts.

Messages
Recent Activity
        *  106
New MembersVisit Your Group
Yahoo! Finance
It's Now Personal
Guides, news,
advice & more.
Ads on Yahoo!
Learn more now.
Reach customers
searching for you.
Yahoo! Groups
Balance your life
by learning how to
make smart choices.
.

      Bollywood, fun, friendship, sports and more. You name it, we have it on
http://in.promos.yahoo.com/groups/bestofyahoo/