From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of stuartward
Sent: Monday, April 07, 2008 11:32 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Re: Datatip in datagrid not working properly

Thank you very much for your reply. So it seems the documentation is
not correct regarding datatips.

Please help me understand your statement, "Otherwise, it should
require clipped text." --- Does this mean that if I used another
function or property it would work as I want it to? How do I
accomplish showing a tooltip/datatip-like feature only for cells
with clipped text?

Thanks,
Stuart