From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of geraldshastri
Sent: Monday, April 07, 2008 7:54 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Determining text control's height in a
ListItemRenderer.

Hi,

I have made a custom control by extending the ListItemRenderer to use
as an itemRenderer with a list control. This custom component has some
images and text controls. But I am having trouble sizing the Text
controls. The Text control can have a varying width depending upon the
width of the component, but then how do I set the height of the Text
control? The list is set to use variable row heights.

I referred to
http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/flexcoders/message/105824