Look at the examples on my blog (blogs.adobe.com/aharui)

________________________________

From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Jehanzeb Musani
Sent: Monday, April 07, 2008 7:25 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Query related to ItemRenderer

Hello,

I have written item renderer for an application. The
item renderers bascially change the background color
of datagrid's column based on different conditions.
For example, item renderers for "Ask Price" and "Ask
Volums" set alternating background colors that is
different from the rest of the columns.

The problem I am having is that datagrid's default
selection and highlight colors are not visible on the
columns for which I have specified my custom item
renderes.

I have attached herewith the snapshot of the datagrid.
The snapshot depicts the same scenario described
above.

I would like to know how the columns for which item
renderes have been defined can have the same behavior
as that of rest of datagrid's columns when a row
selected or mouse points over a row (highlighting
case).

Regards,
Jehanzeb

Total Access, No Cost.