From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Muzak
Sent: Monday, April 07, 2008 1:12 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [flexcoders] AIR SQL - Datatype issues

CREATE TABLE tbl_test ( testID INTEGER PRIMARY KEY AUTOINCREMENT , field1
DATE )

All of the following work:

INSERT INTO tbl_test (field1) VALUES ('now')
INSERT INTO tbl_test (field1) VALUES ('2008-04-07 20:57:44')
INSERT INTO tbl_test (field1) VALUES ('2008-04-07')
INSERT INTO tbl_test (field1) VALUES (CURRENT_TIMESTAMP)

More info on this page:
http://livedocs.adobe.com/flex/3/langref/localDatabaseSQLSupport.html

Look for: "Date and time formatting functions" and "Time formats" (about 3/4
down the page).

regards,
Muzak