Someone counted last month.  I'm due to pass Matt Chotin any day now,
but Tracy is way far ahead.

________________________________

From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Doug McCune
Sent: Saturday, April 12, 2008 7:07 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [flexcoders] some one must know this!!! Please tell me!!!

> There is too much traffic on this list to read everything, and we
choose what to read based on whether we think we can help with the
problem expressed in the subject.

* except for Tracy, who obviously reads every message, especially the
ones with the most exclamation points in the subject. For the best
chance of getting your question answered be sure to use a subject
similar to this: "Flex is broken!!! Plz fix this bug!!!!"

I'm thinking about making a little flexcoders leader board to see who
has answered the most questions on this list. I'm curious to see who
would win between Tracy and Alex Harui.

Sorry for additional unimportant blabber on the list :) Just wanted to
thank Tracy for his dedication to helping everyone out.