BTW, the EventGenerator class in the UM extensions is specifically for
sequencing events. You can wrap a bunch of events in the
EventGenerator and tell the generator whether the events should run in
sequence or in parallel. Then you fire off the generator and it will
queue up all the events and make sure they fire in the right order
(and will wait for each one to come back, etc and give you a final
result event once they all finish). Maybe EventSequencer or
EventManager would have been a more self-explanatory name, but I think
the idea behind the name is that the EventGenerator is responsible for
creating and firing (generating) events, in order, with the option of
queueing them in sequence.

And yeah, there aren't many public examples out there yet that use all
this stuff, but it is used internally on a lot of projects. I assume
we'll be pushing out more examples, especially of how to use the
EventGenerator since that's something I think a lot of people have
needed to do.

Doug