Is there a way to clock exactly how long the actual drawing to the screen was
taking?
I know that profiling tools will show time spent within [pre-render] and
[render], but I
wonder if there is some thing that could be done inside my own code. In
particular, I am
trying to figure out where time is being spent. I suspect that it is not in
rendering - but I
would like to confirm that.
Thanks.
-Eric