From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Jason The Saj
Sent: Wednesday, April 16, 2008 11:54 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Re: addEventListener and additional arguments?

Okay then....

How do I do the simple act of "click" event call function and pass a
parameter value?

This was easy in AS1/AS2/JS

I could essentially just say...

btnFoo.release = function (parameters){...}

Now, it looks like i need to add an event listener. Then create a
custom event. All so I can pass a number to a function call.

Um...can we say asinine?

***

Please, some one show me a nice easy way.