As I work all major 3 O/Ses in my studio, I can report this.

My Flex 3 Apps work fine on Windoze XP 64 bit (Athlon 64 X2 / IE 7)
and on SuSE Linux 64 bit (Athlon 64). I did notice that on Linux,
Firefox 2 would not do Full Screen where Konqueror would (?!). The
Flash player 9.0.115 seems to work fine, likely as a 32 bit compatible
plugin.

- Alan Gruskoff