Well, actually I've discovered that the problem is that it is a multi-series
plot.  So
whichever series I set the horizontal (CategoryAxis) axis dataprovider to is
the one that
gets drawn because the dates don't match up exactly (they are precise down to
hundredths
of seconds so not much chance of hitting the same values.

Not sure if there is a solution to this.  Anyone have any ideas?  Maybe I will
have to merge
the two date arrays and use that for the horizontal axis dataprovider...

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "netdeep" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I am pulling in data for drwaing on a chart.  My data formerly displayed
> properly, but
when
> the data set changed, it no longer displays properly.  I can see the data in
> a dataGrid so
> know its there:
>
> <mx:DataGrid dataProvider="{axis2.data}" width="400">
>         <mx:columns>
>          <mx:DataGridColumn dataField="point1" width="300" />
>          <mx:DataGridColumn dataField="point2" />
>       </mx:columns>
>       </mx:DataGrid>
>
> axis2.data is an ArrayCollection
> point1 is a Date
> point2 is a Number
>
> But with charts, the display gets flaky.  I can get it to show up in an Line
> chart, but not in
> Plot chart.  I'm wondering if it is failing to see the Date object. But then
> why does it work
in