From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of sk_acura
Sent: Friday, April 18, 2008 10:44 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Re: Could not resolve <mx:AdvancedDataGrid> to a
component implementation.

Hi Gaurav,

  Thanks for your response..

  I have copied both thw .swc files and when i tried to run the app i
am getting the Error:

  unable to load SWC datavisualization.swc

  Does this mean there is some thing wrong with the .swc File or
unable to find the file itself ( I have copied the .swc files in
/WEB-INF/flex/libs/ as this is where all the other .swc files are
located)..

 Also in my flex-config.xml the library path is specified as

        <library-path>
            <path-element>./user_classes</path-element>
            <path-element>./libs</path-element>
            <path-element>./locale/{locale}</path-element>
        </library-path>
        <context-root>/flex</context-root>

 I guess i am copying the .swc files in the correct location..

[ERROR]

ERROR unable to load SWC datavisualization.swc
        at flex2.compiler.swc.SwcCache.getSwc(SwcCache.java:230)
        at flex2.compiler.swc.SwcCache.getSwcs(SwcCache.java:174)
        at flex2.compiler.swc.SwcCache.getSwcGroup(SwcCache.java:78)
        at flex2.compiler.swc.SwcCache.getSwcGroup(SwcCache.java:67)
        at
flex2.compiler.CompilerSwcContext.load(CompilerSwcContext.java:52)
        at
flex2.server.j2ee.IncrementalCompileFilter.fullCompile(IncrementalCompil
eFilter.java:182)
        at
flex2.server.j2ee.IncrementalCompileFilter.compileMxml(IncrementalCompil
eFilter.java:109)
        at
flex2.server.j2ee.BaseCompileFilter.mxmlToSwf(BaseCompileFilter.java:318
)
        at
flex2.server.j2ee.BaseCompileFilter.invoke(BaseCompileFilter.java:60)
        at
flex2.server.j2ee.RecompileFilter.invoke(RecompileFilter.java:37)
        at
flex2.server.j2ee.PathExistsFilter.invoke(PathExistsFilter.java:42)
        at flex2.server.j2ee.AboutFilter.invoke(AboutFilter.java:48)
        at flex2.server.j2ee.MxmlServlet.doGet(MxmlServlet.java:158)
        at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:690)
        at
flex.bootstrap.BootstrapServlet.service(BootstrapServlet.java:85)
        at
tionFilterChain.java:290)
        at
erChain.java:206)
        at
e.java:228)
        at
e.java:175)
        at
:128)
        at
:104)
        at
java:109)
        at
org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:2
12)
        at
org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:84
4)
        at
org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.process(
Http11Protocol.java:634)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$Worker.run(JIoEndpoint.java:445)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)
[/ERROR]

Regards
Mars

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Gaurav. Jain" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> ADG is part of datavisualization.swc - it's not shipped with SDK, you
> need to copy it from flex builder.
>
> You would need to enter the flex builder serial number in the
> flex-config file - in order to remove the watermark. Also you will
have
> to copy datavisualization_rb.swc
>
> ~Gaurav

On