Looks ok.  Where is it failing? Are your "handleClickEvent" handlers
getting called?

Tracy

________________________________

From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Mithun Kumar
Sent: Sunday, April 20, 2008 10:36 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Little trouble with a custom component

Hi Friends,

   I'm trying to create a simple component with two toggle buttons which
can be toggled independently.
   I've attached the class files that I created. I want to use this
component as a header renderer of an advanced data grid.

   The trouble I'm facing is that I'm not able to figure out how to get
the selected property of each button out of the component separately. As
you can see I've declared 'selected1' & 'selected2' as two properties
for this purpose, but I'm not able to assign them the selected property
of the buttons at runtime.

   Can someone please help me with this?
--
Thanks & Regards,
Mithun Kumar.

"Read what I mean, not what I write." ;-)