x54680

"Vivian Richard" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
04/20/2008 06:54 PM
Please respond to
flexcoders@yahoogroups.com

cc

Subject
Re: [flexcoders] crossdomain where is the server root?

   Thanks for the emails. When I run tomcat and go to
http://localhost:8080/
   it will take me to the ROOT directory and there is an index.html file
which
   is show on the browser. So does that mean my root is ROOT directory?

   By the way since I did not update the flash player, I did use the older

   version of crossdomain.xml file. This one:

         <?xml version="1.0"?>
         <!DOCTYPE cross-domain-policy SYSTEM "
http://www.macromedia.com/xml/dtds/cross-domain-policy.dtd";>
         <cross-domain-policy>