Hi

I have a  custom class that extends Shape object on the CartesianChart with
DateTimeAxis .
When I increase the width of the object, after certain point it will change its
x value by around
10 .
For example object with width=1 start at x=500 i can increase it for example
until
width=420 but then at width=421 it will add 10 to x and on the screen it looks
like it a bit
off the tick mark . The same effect happen when I change scaleX so at
scaleX=840 it will
jump !
Notice that it happens at width=421 or scaleX=840 factor of two corellation.
I get it programmatically in my software and also I can recreate it with FlexSpy
so it is no a bug in my code because FlexSpy will just change the properties of
the object and
not touch the code.
This part of  code is loosely based on the "Custom Flex Charts " by Ely
Greenfield
http://www.quietlyscheming.com/blog/2006/12/04/some-thoughts-and-examples-on-
making-custom-flex-charts-simpler/
(the custom content on the chart in "basic drawing API" )

Thanks