Hello,

I have a toggle ToggleButtonBar that might end up having an empty
dataProvider (no buttons) during the course of the execution. This causes a
runtime error in the hiliteSelectedNavItem function when it tries to get the
button at index 0 when there isn't one. I was able to fix the problem by
patching the function as follows:

from:
if( index >-1 ) {

to:

if (index > -1 && index < numChildren)

My question is whether or not a bug, or just a misuse of the component. Is
the ToggleButtonBar designed to always have at least one button? If not,
should I file a bug report and a possible fix?

I'm pretty new to open source projects, so I'm not to sure what the process
is.

Thanks for any input!
~Aaron