On Wed, Apr 23, 2008 at 06:08:32PM -0000, christophertholen wrote:

> An example would be a returnobject, containing the status of a call, a
> description string and the result array of complex objects.

We use nested complex objects frequently and they seem to decode fine.  Some of
our calls return structures that are nested nearly a dozen layers
deep, with arrays appearing on multiple levels.

How are you calling the services, are you using the code generator?  Can you
provide more information on the nature of the deserialization failure?

-Jeff