I'm not sure what happens underneath the printing API, but sure would
be nice if they improved the API to let us set vector/raster on a
component by component basis...this would really work well for me
instead of having to set it for the entire object added to the print
job.  Is it worth writing up a bug with this sort of suggestion?

BTW, we have used ImageSnapshot as well.  It allows us to create
prints of effects, like drop shadows, etc. which don't show up at all
otherwise...but it seems to have the same results as
printAsBitmap=true, text looks much worse than vector printed text.

Can't I just have the best of both worlds from Adobe?

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, Frederico Garcia <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>