From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of ibo
Sent: Sunday, April 27, 2008 7:45 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] adjust row height of datagridcolumns?

Hi guys, I have a datagrid, and I have created custom item editor for
each column but is bigger than the usual row height (equivalent to 3
lines and purposely designed it that way). the itemEditor gets displayed
when I click on it but the actual height of the row doesnt adjust and
scroll bars appears, rendering it all cramped and you'll hardly see
anything.
How do I make it adjust the height automatically when itemEditor springs
into action? preferably something that I can attach a resize effect.
tia.

it now.
<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=51733/*http:/mobile.yahoo.com/;_ylt=Ahu06i62
sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ%20>