Hi -

I'm trying to resize an image when a user resizes a TitleWindow
component (I'm using a custom Sizeable TitleWindow component).

I don't have a width or height set on my custom component but all
containers (children) have width and height set to 100%. I also have
scaleContent and maintainAspectRatio set to true. I think I have all
the pieces and am unsure why it still isn't resizing. Does anyone see
anything wrong with the code below?

Thanks in advance for taking a look,

Fumeng

<effects:SizeableTitleWindow
        xmlns="com.digitalglobe.ca.dgx.widget.*"
        xmlns:effects="com.package.test.me.effects.*" >

                <mx:VBox
                        width="100%"
                        height="100%">

                <mx:HBox
                        width="100%"
                        height="100%">

                        <mx:List
                                id="materialsList"
                                width="120"
                                height="400">
                        </mx:List>

                        <mx:HBox
                                minHeight="400"
                                minWidth="400"
                                width="100%"
                                height="100%">

                                <mx:Image
                                        minHeight="400"
                                        minWidth="400"
                                        width="100%"
                                        height="100%"
                                        scaleContent="true"
                                        maintainAspectRatio="true"

source="{myDynamicallyLoadedImage.jpg}"/>
                        </mx:HBox>

                </mx:HBox>

        </mx:VBox>

</effects:SizeableTitleWindow>