From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Josh McDonald
Sent: Monday, April 28, 2008 4:58 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [flexcoders] Advanced(?) Actionscript question

Of course you're right, my syntax was dodgey. I meant:

var foo : Function = function():* {};

But besides that, my questions still stand ;-)

-J

On Tue, Apr 29, 2008 at 9:45 AM, Bjorn Schultheiss
<[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> >
wrote:

In the second version your initializing foo as an object.

I'm pretty certain you cant do,

var foo:Function = {trace('foo')}