Hi everybody,

I made a little prototype handling conflicts with LCDS. I've got a web
AIR application which contains a grid (each line represents an employee)
with 3 columns (ID, firstname, lastname) and a frrame on the top right
which contains the firstname and the lastname of the line selected (we
can modify those name and save).
When I modify the same data on 2 differents browser for example, I've
got a data conflict and I display a screen allowing the user to choose
between the server version and the client version (a litle bit like this
video :
http://blog.phiphou.com/index.php/?2008/01/25/107-livecycle-data-services-gestion-de-conflits).

The problem : In a line of my datagrid I've got an employee, his
firstname is "Lionel" and his lastname is "Messi". A conflict is
generated when I modify the same data at the time in 2 browser (for
example I modify the lastname in the 2 browser). I would like LCDS
generates a conflict when I modify the firstname in a browser and the
lastname in another browser at the same time (for the moment, when I do
this, the 2 operations succeed and the lastname and the firstname are
changed whereas I would like to generate a conflict).

How can I do ? I tried manyu things but I can't find an answer.

Thanks for all.