Hey all,

i have a function which takes in an Event. I then grab the
currentTarget.selectedItem which is an Object.

I need to turn this Object into a specific Value Object i created
called vo_Task.

I tried:
var thisItem:vo_Task = e.currentTarget.selectedItem;

and get the error:
"TypeError: Error #1034: Type Coercion failed: cannot convert
[EMAIL PROTECTED] to com.nucleusclient.roadmap.vo.vo_Task."

I tried
var thisItem:vo_Task = e.currentTarget.selectedItem as vo_Task;

but that just passes in a BLANK vo_Task

The properties of the currentTarget.selectedItem are identical (as far
as i can tell) to what should be found in a vo_Task.

Any ideas?
jonese