I know I have asked this question before but unfortunately I havent found an
answer yet :P. Maybe Mr. Vroom can shed some light on this? tia.

what if there is at least 500 users using the client, assuming the server is
configured to handle the load hardware-wise, does the blazeds keeps "instances"
of this remoteobjects? all 500 of them? or does it use pooling and keeping at
least half of them and have them re-use objects like how EJB
(passivate/activate) does? (for java devs in this list). My understanding of
how the DS work behind the scenes so pardon me if the questions are
inapplicable :P.

Regards,
Stephen