Going back over this conversation, perhaps you could use a pastebin to
post the code chunks? I have seen http://pastebin.org/ but I haven't
used it before. I am curious about the invalid characters though because
the only thing I have seen in the docs so far is that you have to use
two single quotes, i.e. '' to get a single quote ' inserted. So
"Adobe's" would have to be "Adobe''s". But '-' and '/' aren't mentioned.

http://sqlite.org/faq.html#q14