Hi Group,

We are building a large, complex, highly-skinned Flex site with maybe
30 modules and maybe 100 flash components built with the kit.  Our
performance on flash-animated graphics throughout the site is terrible
right now and we're researching how to optimize to make the animations
smooth and site experience as liquid as the individual flash
components appear when they are compiled in flash.  We'd appreciate
any info or resources that would help with this task.

We are also experiencing impossibly long build times in Flex Builder 3
and looking into how to make this large project build more quickly.
It seems like FB is deleting the binary resources (mp3s, flas, images)
in our previous build may be a big part of the holdup.  Is there a
good way to separate binary things from the sources so that they don't
have to be continually copied over and deleted every time we build?

Thankyou
PUNY dev team