Yes it does...

I found a solution. I used "callLater" and apparently it works now.

I couldn't understand callLater before but it is a function that it's
saving my life a lot lately! :P

Now the question i have is there is anyway to get the XML from the
tree without getting from the dataprovider? i'm getting
tree.dataProvider and for some things it works fine... but i'm
wondering if there is any other way to do that.

someone?!
raf