Yeah, I remember. I also remember that it was prohibitively expensive to
acquire. I don't know how the licensing might work with it being so
outdated, so he'll have to check with Adobe on that.

That being said, with the Open Screen project now available, it may not be
too long before there is a Flash Player 9 for the Wii, as he's looking for.