The only way I see to do what you want is to delve into sockets but
this would be a very difficult proposition.

I still think you are better off putting all your data into a generic
object (Or better yet, a VO) and pulling it out on the server. This
will give you a lot more flexibility in the future (If you need to add
another parameter, it is very simple to do so) for a bit of extra
effort to rewrite your accessor methods.

Maybe someone else here has an idea?

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "jennie_mai_nguyen"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Valdhor, thanks for the reply. I actually call the function directly
> on the service with the args:
>
> myService.getMyStuff(data1, data2);
>
> I want to put "uniqueToken" on the POST request itself, so that I
> don't have to change all the method signatures to include the token.
>
> When the request goes through a web filter in my app, I want to be
> able to do something like
> httpServletRequest.getParameter("uniqueToken") or putting it on the
> header would work: httpServletRequest.getHeader("uniqueToken")
>
> Is there any way to do this? Thanks again.
>
> --- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "valdhor" <stevedepp@> wrote:
> >
> > Just send an object as the parameter that you send:
> >
> > var myService:RemoteObject = new RemoteObject();
> > myService.source = "myServices.MyService";
> > myService.destination = "amfphp";
> > myService.requestTimeout = 30;
> > myService.addEventListener(ResultEvent.RESULT, myResult);
> > myService.addEventListener(FaultEvent.FAULT, faultHandler);
> >
> > var myParameters:Object = new Object();
> > myParameters.data1 = "data1";
> > myParameters.data2 = "data2";
> > myParameters.uniqueToken = "myUniqueToken ";

myService.getOperation('getMyStuff').send(myParameters);