Hi,

I also had a similar problem on my iMac G5 with FlexBuilder 3.0
Standard.  After some research on Google and emailing Adobe Support I
concluded it was permission issue on my install.  I installed
FlexBuilder in a non-admin account, but the install to FlexBuilder
attempts to put the license in a directory that only an admin account
can access.  I don't have access to this machine at the moment (home
machine) so I can't look up the license location.  What I had to do
was create an adobe license directory and the license file with my
license key.  Once I did that I was able to run FlexBuilder 3.0
without having to continually enter the license.  If you have
FlexBuilder 3.0 installed in a non-admin account you could always try
to install it in an admin account.

Santiago