________________________________

De: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Em
nome de ibo
Enviada em: quinta-feira, 8 de maio de 2008 14:51
Para: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Assunto: [flexcoders] value object binding problem

I have this VO binding from java to as3:

------------------------
JAVA / JDK6 - LookupStuff.java

public class LookupStuff {
    private List<ClassA> attributeA;
    private List<ClassA> attributeB;
    private Map<String, List<ClassB>> attribute1;
    private Map<String, List<ClassC>> attribute2;
    private Map<String, List<ClassD>> attribute3;

    ...setter/getters...
}

-------------------------
AS3 - LookupStuff.as

    [RemoteClass(alias="my.java.package.LookupStuff")]
    import mx.collections.ArrayCollection;

    [Bindable]
&nbs p;   public class LookupData {
        public var attributeA:ArrayCollection;
        public var attributeB:ArrayCollection;
        public var attribute1:ArrayCollection;
        public var attribute2:ArrayCollection;
        public var attribute3:ArrayCollection;
    }
----------------------------------
        private function myHandler(event:ResultEvent):void {
            var lookup:LookupStuff = event.result as LookupStuff;
            // lookup is null! why???
        }
Im getting null when my actionscript handler (thru RemoteObject /
ResultEvent) finally gets event.result. Anybody knows why? Can a Map<>
and List<> interfaces easily maps to an AS3 ArrayCollection?

I've verified that my java code is returning a good return value (not
null).

it now.
<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=51733/*http://mobile.yahoo.com/;_ylt=Ahu06i6
2sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ>