Say what?

The only point I was trying to make was that I already know about SQL and
such. And the reason I can't just switch to Flex 3 to do some profiling is
bugs Adobe introduced into SOAPEncoder with 2.01 HF2. When I get time, I'll
try and fix them, but I haven't got enough time and I've only managed to fix
one so far.

I wasn't trying to be a big man saying the swf was large, I was just after
some info about whether or not I needed to worry. If the answer is simply
"no", why be a dick?

I don't know anything about 3 x 5 cards (I'm not the Thoughtworks type), and
I don't give a shit who lives here. If there's some sort of training going
on around here for people who're already fairly familiar with Flex, why
don't you just point me to it, rather than practicing more douchebaggery?
What the hell is wrong with you?

And my nuts are just fine, thanks.