Hello all,
I have a question on how to return data to a database back end.  Here
is my problem.  I have a PHP and MySQL backend that I communicate to
with a JSon request.  So I have a populated datagrid and want to make
a change (editable = true) and send that data back via a HTTPService
post.  So I post the data to my php page that is waiting the
information but the problem is, I only have data, to referencing
information.  When I make a change in my database I will do an update
but I have to reference something (update table set tochange = 'data'
where reference = 'something ';)  How do people update databases with
changes in datagrids?

Thanks for the help,

timgerr