Hi,
 I have a datagrid to which I am adding a TextInput in the Header by
overriding the createChildren() method of
AdvancedDataGridHeaderRenderer. The problem is that when I have
certain text in the header textinput and the user performs a scroll on
the DataGrid the createChildren() method is called again and it
creates a new TextInput. Thus whatever value the user has typed in the
textinput is lost on a scroll. Is there any way I could pass the
original text of the textinput to the newly created text input.

TIA
Gaurav