From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Josh McDonald
Sent: Monday, May 12, 2008 8:35 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [flexcoders] Disable compiler warning: CSS type selectors are
not supported in components: 'xxx'

That doesn't seem to work for me when I put it in the additional compiler
options box under project properties.

But I did discover the filters actually let you enter one substring you
don't want to show, so I'm getting by with showing everything that doesn't
contain "CSS type selector". Kinda kludgey, but at least i can see the real
warnings...

-J

On Tue, May 13, 2008 at 10:17 AM, Rick Winscot <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>