Hi,
I'm currently working on a project where both styles and language
content are externalized and loaded at runtime.
The same application is supplied to all clients from the same code
base, and the changes are only made on the locales/styles.

As the styles and the locales are compiled for every client
differently, they're located on separated projects:
-Main application project (Same code base for all clients)
-Styles flex project (per client)
-Locale project (per client)

Since the main app is rapidly being developed, new styles and texts
are added.
Whenever new text is added to the app, it needs to be added to each
and every locale project, even if all clients share the same text.
same goes with styles.

This is a quite maintenance issue and I'm looking for ways to make
this proccess easier.

I'll be really glad to get get some advices regarding maintenance of
such architecture.

Thanks in advance,

Almog Kurtser.