I think the formatting got lost so we have no idea what your set up is.

________________________________

From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Richard Rodseth
Sent: Tuesday, May 13, 2008 12:17 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Please help with embedding

I'm attempting to embed images in resource files, and have assets and
the like as siblings of "src", rather than within it.

I have now organized my assets, stylesheets and locale-specific
property files into a SWC project as follows

resourcesproj
images
zoom.png
stylesheets
myapp.css
locale
en_US
images.properties

images.properties contains:

zoom=Embed("/images/zoom.png")

In the project properties, there are no additional source paths set. I
checked all items in the Assets tab (and also tried the Classes tab)
and this project builds without error.

However, if I link it into an application project, I get Invalid Embed
Directive - cannot resolve source 'Embed("/images/zoom.png" ) errors.
I've tried various combinations of project properties and Embed paths,
and am stumped.

What's the right way to do this? I don't have to have the assets and
resources in a separate swc (though I'd like to), but I do want to
avoid the overlapping src warnings that come with including assets
within src.
Thanks.