From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of shlomic_thailand
Sent: Tuesday, May 13, 2008 2:30 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Re: Memory leak in UIDUtil.createUID()

Hi

you were right, i've made a test with periodically creating new UID
with timer (10000 times each tick) and the was no problem on FF and
IE when i installed the release version.

BUT - this is shame from adobe to release a player in debug version
which has leaks in it,
first of all - we spent a week for nothing.
second - how can a developer write something and make sure his code
is not leaking ? if he needs to install/reinstall a different version
every time.

but at least we don't have a problem.

Shlomi