From: valdhor <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Re: layout question
Date: Wed, 14 May 2008 17:04:52 -0000

Wrap your button in a HBox:

    <mx:Panel id="loginPanel">
        <mx:Form id="loginForm" left="10" right="10" bottom="10"
top="10">
            <mx:FormHeading label="Welcome"/>
            <mx:FormItem label="User Name">
                <mx:TextInput id="username"/>
            </mx:FormItem>
            <mx:FormItem label="Password">
                <mx:TextInput id="password" displayAsPassword="true"/>
            </mx:FormItem>
        </mx:Form>
        <mx:HBox horizontalAlign="right" paddingRight="10"
paddingBottom="10" width="100%">
            <mx:Button label="Log in" click="handleLogin(event)"/>
        </mx:HBox>
    </mx:Panel>

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, Maciek Sakrejda <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>