Hmm, that's interesting. Can one do that for the application context
root as well?

-----Original Message-----
From: Seth Hodgson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [flexcoders] Re: Problem with RTMP
Date: Thu, 15 May 2008 15:53:57 -0700

Alternately, you can build your Channels and ChannelSet in ActionScript
as your app starts up and assign that to your components (e.g.
RemoteObject, DataService, etc.). If you do this you either need to
hardcode URLs for your server (or servers in a cluster) into your code,
or make a request somewhere to fetch them dynamically. It's a chicken
and egg problem :) But you don't necessarily need to compile them in via
the -services mxmlc compiler flag.

Seth