I second this one 100%.

dk

On 19-May-08, at 11:51 AM, actionscript_czar wrote:

A very good tool for helping you debug any AMF source is Service
Capture. It is an inexpensive tool that has saved me hours of time
by being able to read AMF, SOAP, JSON-RPC and HTML packets. I use it
with AMFPHP here at the office.

Here's the website.
http://kevinlangdon.com/serviceCapture/

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com,
"mr_delphi_developer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I'm trying to get my head wrapped around how to use AMFPHP with
Flex3